Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Long time, no post...

Wow, so it's been ages since I last posted anything on here.  What has happened since last October??  Let's see, Adam was a very cute frog for Halloween.  I ate way too much for Thanksgiving (like usual).  We had a wonderful Christmas filled with homemade nightstands, Radio Flyer wagons, clothing, toys, and all kinds of other gifts.  January was a rough month as my husband lost his last grandparent.  February brought my last birthday in my twenties and a very lovely Valentines Day.  March ended in another rough month as my husband was laid off from work and I put my Lia Sophia business on hold to pursue my labor doula certification.  April was an amazing month.  My husband turned the big 30 and found a new and very different job which he started as soon as we got back from our vacation in ITALY!!  Easter was filled with lots of Easter Egg hunts (5 to be exact).  May was kind of a quiet month although we kept very busy with music classes, playgroup, park walking, etc. This month I have been pretty busy with  all our activities and teaching Adam to swim at my in laws' pool.  He's getting more comfortable in the water and I can definitely see his progress in just the few times we've gone swimming.  So there is the last 9 months in one blog post.  I know I left out a lot of stuff but I'm attempting to post more regularly.

You can also find my ramblings on my new blog Jennifer Hendrickson Doula Services.  I know, it's not a very exciting blog name but when your business doesn't really have a name yet, you do what you can. This is where you can find all things childbirth related.  I will be posting articles that I find interesting as well as my adventures in becoming a CAPPA certified labor doula.  I am hoping that it will turn into an informative and humorous blog that will help mamas and other childbirth professionals alike.

Stay tuned for more fun and excitement in the Life in the "Hen House".

1 comment: