Wednesday, June 10, 2015

WARNING, LITTLE BOYS ARE GROSS AND THIS STORY HAS LOTS OF POO IN IT.  PROCEED WITH CAUTION.

Life in the Hen House is never boring.  Today I went to change Jack's diaper before putting him down for a nap, only to find out that he did not have a diaper on!  I asked him where his diaper was.  His response?  "I dunno."  I yelled downstairs to Adam and asked where Jack's diaper was.  He told me it was outside in the yard.  I noticed a little smear of poo on Jack's leg.  Oh dear!  I quickly wiped him up, put a fresh diaper on him, and changed his clothing.  Adam brought me Jack's diaper from outside.  No poo, not even wet.  Apparently Jack decided to take it off and pee outside.  Score one point for potty training???  I put Jack down for his nap and went outside to investigate.  What I found was no poo, anywhere.  Wait, is that poo I see across the yard.  Yep, but definitely not Jack's must be from the dog.  I scooped it up, threw it in the trash, and continued searching.  Just when I decided to give up on finding it (honestly I was grossed out and convinced that the dog ate it or something like that) I smelled poo.  I looked down at the patio and sure enough, there was Jack's poo, smeared all over.  I grabbed the garden hose and sprayed it all off into the grass.  Then I got to thinking, that poo was smeared on the patio.  But Jack didn't have it smeared all over him.  Oh God, what did they smear his poo around with???  Then it hit me, Adam had taken his sneakers off outside before coming in the house.  He NEVER takes his shoes off before coming inside, not even when they are caked with mud.  I checked, and sure enough, there was poo on the bottom of his sneaker.  I hosed his sneaker off, cleaned up the rest of the evidence, and all is right in the world again.  At least until the next exciting incident here at the Hen House.

No comments:

Post a Comment